- Do you offer credit terms to your buyers?
- Do you get paid 30/60/90 days after you have shipped the goods?
- Waste precious time to get Buyer L/c or get credit insurance?
- Need a flexible financing facility to expand your export business?
Seawise Capital unlocks cash tied up in the supply chain, creating a win-win situation for both you and your suppliers. Our solution helps your suppliers get paid early, while offering you improved payment terms on the invoices. Improved payment terms mean improved cash management for your business, and a stronger supplier relationship.
We have a range of products to suit different Importer needs, and our team can advise you on which products best meet your requirements.
With Seawise Capital
- Importer enters facility agreement with Seawise Capital
- Seawise Capital pays the Exporter as per agreed upon payment terms between Importer and Exporter (CAD, Open Account, D/A, D/P)
- Exporter ships the goods to the Importer
- Importer pays Seawise Capital upon payment terms mutually agreed beforehand - between Seawise Capital and the Importer.
Fill out the enquiry form, and our specialists will be in touch with you soon.